Valentine's day is right around the corner! Time to order gifts to be shipped in time. Don't have a sweetheart to exchange gifts with? Buying a treat for yourself is warranted, for sure. Don't forget your girlfriends-- they're the ones who get you through the day, right?
For your girls:
1) Silver Love Letter by LOOKAjewelry - $75. Tiny silver envelope can be stamped with a little message. Thank your best girl for her hours of listening, giving advice, and dancing it up with you.
2) Best Wishes by somethingshidinghere - $12. What better gift to give than 3 wishes? (No wishing for more wishes!)
3) Cupcake Bath Bomb by sugarandspicesoapco - $4.50. Buy a bakery box at your local kitchen supply store and put 6 in there. She'll thank you. (And smell extra sweet!)
For your boy:
4) String Series photo by BlissInteriorDesigns - $10. Five prints to choose from (or get him a set). Cause even though it's a bachelor pad, it can still have a bit of class.
5) Little Red and Black Notebook by moonbindery - $24. Sketches, song lyrics and a steady stream of business ideas his gig? Red leather cover that ties with a black strap, will fit in his back pocket.
6) Mad Hatter T-Shirt by theboldbanana - $12. Can your boyfriend ever have too many t-shirts for you to borrow? I think not.
For #1 (that's you!):
7) Lace and Ribbon Pouch by oktak - $32. This lil pouch is adorable. Perfect for your essentials on a sunny afternoon.
8) Gigantic Goldfish Dress by circularaccessories - $38. Because every girl needs a comfy cotton dress that fits well... and the seriously large goldfish is an added bonus.
9) Peacock Feater Tattoo Tights by post - $23. These are so much fun! I will definitely be buying myself a pair of these to add to my collection.